Date: 10 November 2011
Venue: The Sage Gateshead
Time: 9.00am – 4.15pm
This year’s ‘Marketing: the art of’ conference will give give you expert insights into how to dramatically improve your digital marketing strategy.
A number of keynote speakers will be there to inspire you throughout the day, and local marketing experts (including our MD, Mark Easby) will help you to explore how you can develop your own digital marketing strategies effectively to win new customers, build brand recognition and grow your business, in a series of interactive workshops.
The workshops will include:
- Web analytics: shaping online marketing strategy from analytics data
- Developing your social media strategy
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) explained: no jargon, just clear, actionable info and advice
- Rediscover email marketing: customer, content and… chaos?
- Conversion rate optimisation (CRO): turning website visitors into customers
- Developing your mobile marketing strategy
- Creating the marketing a-team
- Lights, camera, action, are you ready for your close up? Reputation management in the digital age
If you’re relatively new to digital marketing, there will also be a number of breakfast workshops on offer to get you started.
Whether you’re a digital marketing novice or you’re an experienced digital marketing professional, there will be workshops and keynote speakers relevant for you.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to find out the very latest in digital marketing and don’t get left behind!
The cost to attend is £120+VAT per person. To book or call Karen on: 0191 281 5777 or email: email@example.com.
Please note that places are limited and are getting booked up quickly.