Yesterday we announced that we had been shortlisted for Newcomer of the Year in the NE Business Award 2010 but today we found out we have now been shortlisted for the Service Award at the same awards!
It’s been a huge year for Better; we’ve grown our business, the team, the portfolio of clients we work with and developed our first digital product that we launched at the start of the year.
When we submitted the award application we’d considered the criteria for the award carefully and reflected on our business.
The judges criteria paid particular attention to:
– The company’s business plan and indications of how it has been pursued so far
– What differentiates the company’s products/services from their competitors?
– Managerial and financial performance, with evidence.
– The background of the directors
– Notable achievements to date
– Potential for growth
– Evidence of commitment and imagination in the product or service
We’ve come a long way in a short period of time, and with help and support we’ve built a business on strong creative, imagination and financial management. It’s testament to the whole team, who have contributed to getting us here. This was recognised by the winning the Internet and ICT Award last year, and the recent announcement that we’ve been shortlisted in the Tees Valley Best New Business awards to be announced later this month.
We already think we’re winners just for being shortlisted so we look forward to celebrating with the other shortlisted businesses at the event in March.
Take a look at some of the photos from when the NE Business video team came to film in the Better Studio.
[flickr-gallery mode=”photoset” photoset=”72157626054186576″]