You should have a strong technical foundation, including an excellent understanding of Adobe’s Creative Cloud applications, particularly InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
Based in our Teesside studio, the paid internship will include an initial 3-month structured training programme.
You’ll be getting:
- Expert industry mentoring
- Industry training programme
- Experience of life in a fast-moving global brand agency
- Mentoring on design concepts and idea generation
- Enhanced presentation and communication skills
- Real-world technical skills
- Unique industry experience
After that? Well, there’s the potential of a full-time Junior Designer role.
Does this sound like you?
If you’re interested, please drop us an email with your portfolio and design projects to firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to our Creative Director, John.